- SurLaTable.com operates in a similar way through the Rakuten Marketing Program. You may read more about the Rakuten Marketing Program in their Publisher Membership Agreement here.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the internet.
- You may choose to subscribe to this blog by entering your email address and clicking on “subscribe” in the subscription box.
- Your email address will be used solely for the purpose of sending you emails informing you of new recipes posted on the blog. At no point in time, will we ever use your email address for any other purpose.
- You may unsubscribe at any time, and if so, your email will be immediately deleted from our files.
Affiliate Marketing Disclosures
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- We are also a participant in the SurLaTable.com Affiliate Marketing Program through Rakuten Marketing. Rakuten Marketing is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to SurLaTable.com.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission. Disclosures subject to change without notice, and last updated on 12.08.2017. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.